上海瀚而普国际贸易有限公司官网

收藏瀚而普 | 走进瀚而普 | 网站地图

瀚而普国际贸易

以通关为核心的进口贸易代理综合服务商上海市商委批准首批“外贸综合服务企业”
外贸服务热线:021-35383360

热门关键词搜索:

当前位置: 首页 » 瀚而普新闻中心 » 瀚而普新闻资讯 » 外贸行业资讯 » 外贸常用商务英语100句(下)

外贸常用商务英语100句(下)

文章出处:   责任编辑:   发布时间:2022-10-24 14:54:42    点击数:-   【

外贸常用商务英语100句(下),下面跟着瀚而普口外贸代理小编一起来看看吧!更多外贸代理欢迎来电咨询瀚而普上海外贸进出口公司,服务热线:021-35383360

50. As our products have all the feature you need and 20% cheaper compared with that Japanese made ,I strongly recommended to you.

我向您强烈推荐,我们的产品具备您所想要的全部特征,而且比同等日本产品便宜20%。

51. Vacuum cleaners of this brand are competitive in the international market and are the best- selling products of their kind.

这个品牌的真空净化器是目前国际市场上最具有竞争力且销量最好的一款。

52. “Forever” multiple speed racing bicycles are sure to be sellable in your market.

“永久”牌变速赛车在您的市场中一定热销。

53. Owning to its superior quality and reasonable price our silk has met with warm reception and quick sale in most European countries.

鉴于它的高品质和合理的价格,我们的真丝衣物在欧洲市场备受好评,并且销售很快。

54. We feel that our product is the best kind in Asia and we can very well compete against Japan in price.

我们认为我们的产品是亚洲市场上最好的,可以在价格上与日货竞争。

55. Our goods are greatly appreciated in other markets similar to your own.

我们的货物在其他市场上也备受好评。

56. By virtue of its super quality ,this product is often sold out in many areas.

由于品质卓越,这款商品经常在一些地区脱销。

57. Our products are superior in quality and moderate in price and are sure to be sellable in your market.

我们的产品质量好,价格低廉,一定会在您的市场上热销。

58. These items are most sellable in our market.

这些产品在我们的市场中有售。

59. There have been a steady demand in our market for this kind of toy.

此类玩具在我们的市场中供货充足稳定。

60. We have the pleasure in recommending you the goods similar to the sample you send.

我们很高兴向您推荐我们的产品,并为您提供样件。

Unit 3 业务范围介绍

Part One

61. We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a sate-owned corporation dealing exclusively in light industrial goods.

我们想向您介绍我司是一家专门生产灯具的国有企业。

62. We are introducing ourselves as one of the leading exporters of the same line of business.

我司是一家在同行业中具有领导性的出口企业。

63. We have the pleasure of introducing ourselves to you as a state corporation specializing in the export of canned goods.

很高兴向你介绍我司为一家专业出口罐装货物的国有企业。

64. We introduce ourselves as dealers in bicycles and spare parts. We have been in this line for over two decades.

我司为自行车及其配件的经销商,从事该行业20余年。

65. Our corporation is specialized in handling the export business of textiles.

我司致力于从事纺织品出口生意。

66. The main products our corporation deals in are electrical appliances.

我司从事的主要产品是电子产品。

67. Our company is mainly engaged in agricultural products.

我司主要致力于家业产品业务。

68. We specialize in the export of table-cloths.

我们主要从事台布出口业务。

69. Our company mainly deals with the export business of silk goods.

我司主要从事丝织品出口业务。

70. Our specialization is the exportation of Chinese silk garments.

我司专门从事中国丝绸衣服出口。

71. We are engaged in the import and export of machinery.

我们从事机械进出口业务。

72. We are now doing a large import business in fruits from Southeast Asia.

我们现从事东南亚水果进口生意。

73. We specialize in handling clocks and watches of all sorts.

我们主要从事各类钟表及手表生意。

74. We also take on a variety of silk piece goods.

我们也做各类丝织品生意。

75. Our activities cover a wide range of commodities, such as ties, belts and shirts.

我们的业务范围为日用品,比如领带,腰带和衬衫。

出口外贸代理

Part Two

76. We are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive prices and for good delivery.

我们在供应最高级罐装鱼方面具有竞争性的价格和及时的交货期的优势。

77. We are in a position to accept orders against customers samples specifying design, specifications and packaging requirements.

我们可以接受顾客对于样品个性设计、规格及包装要求的订单。

78. We are now exporting straw and willow products, embroideries, porcelain wares, jade carvings, antiques, Chinese paintings, silk flowers and various kinds of toys and gifts.

我们出口稻草类和柳制品、刺绣品、瓷陶器、翡翠饰品、古董、中国油画、丝花和各种玩具和礼品。

79. Our corporation is a major producer of technically advanced machinery and chemicals for industry and agriculture.

我司是一家从事工农业方面的先进技术的机械和化学制品的厂家。

80. Electronic products fall within the scope of our business activities.

电子产品在我司业务范围内。

81. We also do export business of hand made woven articles.

我们也出口手工丝制业务。

82. We have been engaged in the glass business with many Asian countries for many years.

我们已经和许多亚洲国家从事多年的玻璃生意。

83. Our company is mainly in the line of exporting Chinese art objects to European markets.

我司主要是将中国产品销往欧洲市场。

84. We also do import and export business in chemicals and agricultural products.

我们也从事化工和农业产品的进出口业务。

85. We have been importing and exporting all kinds of metals and minerals for 30 years and have many customers and friends in over 80 countries and regions.

我们有30多年的金属和矿石进出口历史,已有80余个国家的客户和朋友。

86. Our corporation is a group enterprise integrating scientific research, business, production and service.

我司是一家集科研、贸易、生产和服务为一体的集团性公司。

87. As a joint venture, our corporation has won a prominent position in the fields of home electronics, computers and telecommunications in China.

作为一家合资企业,我们在中国家电、计算机和电讯领域获得卓越的地位。

88. We are prepared to accept orders for goods with customers’ own trade marks or brand names.

我们正准备接受来自客户自有商标和品牌商品的订单。

89. We have been handling leather shoes and gloves for more than 20 years.

我们已经从事皮鞋和手套20余年。

90. We have been engaged for two decades in the manufacture of such equipment.

我们已从事设备制造20余年。

Unit 4 承诺

91. We assure you that such things will not happen again in our future deliveries.

我们保证这类事情在将来的交付中不会再发生。

92. We’d like to avail ourselves this opportunity to assure you of our broad attention in handling your future order.

我们十分珍惜这次机会,保证在将来的订单中更加注意。

93. Our products are always good as the samples we send ,I can promise there will be not debasement of quality.

我们的产品一直如我们发给你的样品那样好,我能保证将不会降低质量。

94. I guarantee that there is not difference in quality between the products we send you next month and what’s samples you saw just now.

我保证在质量上,我们下月发给你的货物和刚才你看到的样品是一样的。

95. I can promise you that the product we send you will be of A-one quality.

我能保证我们将发给你的产品属于A级。

96. Our products are surely of standard quality.

确信我们产品质量一流。

97. I give you my word that the payment will be made not later than the end of June.

我保证付款将不迟于六月末。

98. I promise I will check into these problems and find out if they were our fault.

我保证我将检查这些问题并确认是否为我方的过错。

99. We can make sure that goods avoid been damaged during the transit.

我们可以确保货物在运输过程中避免损坏。

100. We will provide a fresh guarantee for the protection of the equipment repaired.

我们将重新保证设备维修的保护。

上海瀚而普国际贸易有限公司是一家以进口外贸代理外贸代理及自营各类商品和技术的进出口业务、国际供应链业务为主的专业化、多功能、综合性的进口外贸代理公司,我公司也提供预归类和产地证服务,24小时应急响应,提供进口冻品冷链消杀、区内仓储、出口外贸代理、清关等一揽子进出口服务,出口外贸代理热线:021-35383360。

转自网络,如侵删。