上海瀚而普国际贸易有限公司官网

收藏瀚而普 | 走进瀚而普 | 网站地图

瀚而普国际贸易

以通关为核心的进口贸易代理综合服务商上海市商委批准首批“外贸综合服务企业”
外贸服务热线:021-35383360

热门关键词搜索:

当前位置: 首页 » 瀚而普新闻中心 » 瀚而普新闻资讯 » 外贸行业资讯 » 外贸常用商务英语100句(上)

外贸常用商务英语100句(上)

文章出处:   责任编辑:   发布时间:2022-10-24 14:43:34    点击数:-   【

外贸常用商务英语100句(上),下面跟着瀚而普外贸代理小编一起来看看吧!更多口外贸代理欢迎来电咨询瀚而普上海外贸进出口公司,服务热线:021-35383360

Unit 1 希望与要求

Part One

1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods.

我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。

2. In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter direct business relations with you.

为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。

3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us.

希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。

4. We looking forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations.

我们期待着进一步扩展良好的业务关系。

5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.

我们希望和你们保持可观的生意往来。

6. We looking forward to receiving your quotation very soon.

我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。

7. I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.

我希望你能够看到我们真的已经作出了最大程度的让价。

8. We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.

我们希望在您方便的时候尽早与您洽谈业务。

9. We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.

我们非常希望和你进行皮鞋的买卖生意。

10. We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further.

期待您的早日回复,相信通过合作,我们将能够在不久的将来与您完成本次交易。

11. I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon.

希望我们可以一起做生意,期待尽快得到您的回答。

12. I hoped we can cooperate happily.

希望我们合作愉快。

13. I hoped we can continue our cooperation.

希望我们能够继续合作。

14. We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.

我们真诚地希望本次交易双方都能满意。

15. We hoped that this market trend will continue.

希望市场形势能够继续保持。

Part Two

16. It is hoped that you will seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon.

希望你慎重考虑一下这件事,并且尽快给我们一个回复。

17. We hoped that you will deal with our request honestly.

希望你们能真诚地处理我们的请求。

18. We hope to receive your immediate answer.

希望尽快得到你们的答复。

19. We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter.

我们期待您早日对此事作出答复。

20. We hoped that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without be submit for arbitration.

希望此次争端可以通过友好协商的方式解决,而不是通过仲裁的方式解决。

21. We look forward to your settlement at early date.

希望你们尽早进行结算。

22. Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.

感谢您的早日结算。

23. We hoped you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.

希望尽快解决债权问题。

24. We hoped that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future.

希望以后不再会有这种麻烦。

25. We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.

我们希望你方尽快向我们提供较低的价格。

出口外贸代理

26. We hoped that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion.

我们希望这个事情能够得到满意的结果。

27. I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.

我希望这个令人不快的意外不会妨碍我们以后的生意。

28. We hope this matter will not effect our good relations and future dealings.

我们希望这件事不会影响我们良好的关系和以后的生意。

29. I wished this business will bring benefit to both of us.

希望这个生意对我们双方都有益。

30. We hoped this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations.

希望这个意外不会伤害我们之间的良好关系。

Unit 2 产品介绍

Part One

31. This model of typewriter is efficient and endurable , economical and practical for middle school students.

此款打印机高效、耐用且经济,特别适合于中学生使用。

32. The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact-sized, energy-saving and it’ also easy-to-learn and easy-to-operate.

我们生产的电脑以高品质,结构紧凑,节能,学习操作简易著称。

33. They are not only as low-priced as other makers, but they are distinctly superior in the following respects.

我们的产品不仅与同等产品一样价位低廉,而且在以下一些方面更具有先进之处。

34. You will get a 30% increasing production upon using this machine and also it allows one people to perform the task of three people.

使用这台机器可以使生产率提高30%,同样也可以使三个人所做的工作,由一个人就可以完成。

35. This product will pay its own way in a year.

此机器可以维持使用一年。

36. This machine will pay back your investment in 6 month.

使用这台机器6个月就可收回投资成本。

37. The new type of suitcase card designed by our engineers is very ingenious and practical.

我们的工程师设计的包装物卡片精致而实用。

38. This kind of bicycle can be folded in half and handy to carry around ,especially useful during traveling and traffic jams.

这款自行车可以折叠成一半,便于手提,特别适用于旅行或交通拥挤时。

39. The maximum speed of this kind of variable speed bicycle is 30 K/H.

这款赛车速度最快可达30公里每小时。

40. These machines have few breakdowns and easy to maintain because of their simple mechanical structure.

此机构设备结构简单,因此故障少,便于维护。

41.Compared with other brands, this kind of tyre cost less per mile and wear much longer due to its topnotch rubber.

与其他品牌相比,这种轮胎使用高品质橡胶,磨损小,耐用。

42. This kind of tyre is characteristic of nonskid stop on wet road.

此轮胎可在湿滑路面正常使用。

43. This material has a durable and easy-to-clean surface.

这种材料便于清洗,且耐用。

44. This kind of air-conditioning system is practical and economical for the needs of your company.

这种空调经济耐用,适用于公司,企业。

45. Our products are as superb quality as well as the typical oriental make-up.

我们的产品质量卓越,是典型的东方式设计风格。

Part Two

46. Our silk garments are made of super pure silk material and by traditional skills.

我们的真丝衣物是由上等纯丝为材料,以传统手工技术制成。

47. The garments are magnificent and tasteful and have long enjoyed great fame both at home and aboard.

这类衣物既华丽而且极具鉴赏价值,享誉国内外。

48. As our typewriters are made of light and hard alloy they are both portable and endurable.

我们的打印机由轻质的硬质合金制成,携带方便,经久耐用。

49. The hand bags we quoted are all made of the best leather and various the kinds and the styles in order to meet the requirements of all walks of life in your country.

我们向您推荐的这款手提包由最好的皮革制成,品种齐全,风格各异,以满足贵国各种人群的不同需要。

50. As our products have all the feature you need and 20% cheaper compared with that Japanese made ,I strongly recommended to you.

我向您强烈推荐,我们的产品具备您所想要的全部特征,而且比同等日本产品便宜20%。

上海瀚而普国际贸易有限公司是一家以进口外贸代理外贸代理及自营各类商品和技术的进出口业务、国际供应链业务为主的专业化、多功能、综合性的进口外贸代理公司,我公司也提供预归类和产地证服务,24小时应急响应,提供进口冻品冷链消杀、区内仓储、出口外贸代理、清关等一揽子进出口服务,出口外贸代理热线:021-35383360。

转自网络,如侵删。